Search This Blog

Mar 8, 2021

Morsel Monday: 91-100

 Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most. Please enjoy!

*****

91. #Entrust me with 
Your body
Let me
S l o w l y
Bring you to
New
Limits

92. Grasp my
#Plump curves
Against your
Hard edges

D

E

E

P

L

Y


S    L    O    W    L    Y

Make
Me
Yours

93. Strip me
Down
Plumb the
Secrets
From the
Depths
Of my
#Being

94. #Being
Yours 
In every way
Is the
Greatest gift
I have ever
Received

95. Ass is
#Plump

Body
Needing

Voice
Pleading

Will you help me
Find release?

*****

96. We make three
#Together nothing
Will stop us

97. Nothing quite like
Angry sex
With a #quondam lover
To begin a anew

98. Maybe fate or
Destiny
Brought us
#Together
Your passion and
Love
Sealed it

99. Take me
In every way
And #together
Our passion
Will ignite the world

100. Feel free to
#Ransack my
Body
But
Don't you dare
Ransack my
Heart

1 comment:

  1. #91 and #94 for me. #91 because I've always enjoyed the slow burn; the slow reaching of a limit and then peeking over. #94 because I'm a romantic at heart, and there have been times when that sentiment really rang true.

    ReplyDelete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...