Search This Blog

Mar 12, 2021

Interview with a Fan of Vore

Today's interview is from someone kind enough to reveal more about the vore kink. 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to message me and I'll pass them along.

Thank you and please enjoy!


  1. In your own words, what is your kink about?


Vore is a kink about being eaten/swallowed and or eating/swallowing another person.


  1. What are the different spokes in this kink’s umbrella that you know of?


There is a lot of variation in this one, whether someone wants to be eating or eaten, whether someone wants to be digested, allowed to just sit there, or be thrown up at some point. There's also a lot of different- for lack of a better word- combinations. There's same size, micro/macro, macro/micro, etc. As well as willing and unwilling and unaware. That kinda stuff.


  1. What spoke(s) in particular interest you?


I've always been big for same size and digestion (usually softer, like... kinda slimy?). But in general it's usually the actual swallow or description of it that is most interesting for me.


  1. As far as you know, is there an active online community for your kink? If so, are there any sites you can tell us about?


Uh yeah! I know there's a couple of different subreddits, and it's very common on Furaffinity and DA. I believe Ariyon/Eka's Portal is specifically for vore, though I don't spend a whole lot of time there.


  1. If you had to guess, about how long have you been interested in this?


My entire life actually. It's kinda wild because obviously as a kid you have no idea what "fetishes" are or anything like that. So I didn't really understand what it was until I was around 4th or 5th grade.


  1. How did you initially learn about it?


A lot of movies contain vore of some kind actually. Like a shocking amount. Especially children's movies, which I'm pretty sure is how most people find out about it. But it definitely was for me.


  1. What kept you interested?


I'm not sure... maybe prolonged exposure? Like I said, it's in a lot of movies, so...


  1. Was there ever a time you thought you took a wrong turn down the rabbit hole? If yes, what happened?


Ah yeah, vore obviously has a lot of overlaps with other fetishes. Specifically though, an aspect of it can be "disposal" when someone is digested and... disposed of. It overlaps with ABDL* a lot, which is just a big no for me. Unfortunately I come across it a lot and just generally find it kinda grody


  1. Was there ever a time that you thought it might not be for you after all? If yes, what happened?


Yeah, for a long time I had trouble pinning down exactly why I liked vore. So I did some searching, looked at some different kinds and such and found a lot of stuff I just... didn't dig. Was a major turn off of vore for me for a hot minute. Maybe a year? Before I gave it another shot and found a lot of stuff I really liked.


  1. Do you think there are any specific reasons you’re interested in this kink? If so, what are they?


I'm not sure actually. I know for a lot of people it's a control thing? Giving up your own, or taking someone else's, but tbh I'm not sure what about it does it for me. Just what kinds.


  1. If you could clear up any stigmas or stereotypes about this kink, what would they be?


The only stereotype I can really think of is "Psychopathic Preds". They’re just a completely non three dimensional character who are completely and utterly horrible and sadistic to their prey. Which does it for some people, so I don’t know, but not all vore is like that.


  1. Is there anything else you would like the world at large to know about your kink?


Not really. I guess like a lot of other "wild" or "out there" fetishes, it's not usually something someone would actually want to happen to them? Some people I'm sure but no one who's into vore is gonna go looking for a big snake to feed themselves to or whatever.



*Adult Babies/Diaper Lovers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...