Search This Blog

Mar 1, 2021

Morsel Monday: 81-90

 Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most. Please enjoy!

*****

81. Life might have fears
And plenty of tears
Yet through the years
Mark all your miles
Through your many trials
With #laughter and smiles

Always remember this
Through whatever strife
And you'll find LOVE
Is the meaning of LIFE

82. The three sweetest sounds
From your lips:
Delicious moans
Loving words
Sweet laughter

83. I could be #penniless
And still be rich
With you in my
Heart

84. With your
Passion
Shameless

And love
Boundless

Even the
#Penniless
Can feel
Richest

85. When they had been
Homeless and
#Penniless
They felt the
Wildest and
Freest

*****

86. I #kneel at your feet
And submit to your desires
To find inner strength

87. Give me your consent
I'll help you push your limits
Give me your control
I'll help you find true freedom
Give me your humility
I'll help you find self respect
Give me your body
I'll help you find inner strength
Give me your heart
I'll help you find boundless love

88. Last night
Chocolate on my breasts
This morning
Grape #jam on your cock

89. I went out
On a dare
It's not lychee #Jam
In my hair

90. #Entrust Me
With your
Pure heart
I'll entrust
You with my
Twisted soul

2 comments:

  1. Nice set, Fel. #81 ... the least erotic but I find the most touching and relevant. What life should ... a collection of smiles. If you remember nothing else, that's what you should try to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking #90 the best. Not that I have a pure heart lol, but there have been times when being a little pure unlocked a little twistedness. Nice job Fel

    ReplyDelete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...