Search This Blog

Feb 22, 2021

Morsel Monday: 71-80

Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most. Please enjoy!

*****

71. #Print your love
Within my heart
And print your passion
Along my neck

72. I was lost
Abandoned at sea
Until I found myself
Within your arms

73. I'll take my
Aggression
Out on your
Lovely ass
Before you
Turn the tables
And take
Mine

74. I will
Adore
Covet
Revere
Worship
Your body
But please I
Beg you
Understand I
Want
Desire
Crave
Need
Your hands
On
My hips
Your lips
On
My throat
And the 
Absolute
Pure
Unadulterated
Ecstasy of
You
Inside
Me

75. Black lines on a lit screen
Arranged in specific patterns
Words tapped out
By someone 
A million miles away
I've never met

So how do they make
My toes curl
My hips wiggle
My skin tingle
With phantom caresses
And ethereal kisses
Like no one has before
On or off line?

*****

76. This is #dangerous

The shh of fabric
Gliding on skin
Piling on the floor

This is dangerous

Flushed warm curves 
Roughly explored
By calloused hands

"This is dangerous"

Finally forced out
As our hips kiss

"Do you want me to stop?"
"Gods, please no."

77. We bitches
hate snitches
but give us
scritches
and you won't get
hisses!

78. Within
Your arms
Within
Your bed
With you
Within
Me
I was
#Reborn

79. I thought I was
Lost in the storm
Only to find
I'm #reborn

80. What's in a name?
It's just a word, right?
They're all the same

Tell that to the forlorn
Whose new name allows
For them to be #reborn

4 comments:

  1. Another great set, Fel. I do have favourites. I've seen 72 and 79 happen with someone close, and I lived #75 with her. And for 76, do you need the apostrophe. Maybe God or Gods? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh 76 is a typo. I'll fix that in a moment, thank you! I lived 72, 75, and 79 as well 😉

      Delete
    2. Thought those sounded a bit personal. Thank you for the memory, which will chat about at some point I'm sure. And thanks for not smashing me on #76 ... I know you like to have these pointed out :). Also my original comment shows up as Unknown. I don't mind but that wasn't my intention.

      Delete
    3. My pleasure. And absolutely X3 I'd much rather have mistakes pointed out then left in my writing.

      For some reason, all your replies have been coming through as Unknown. I think you need to include your email or something?

      Delete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...