Search This Blog

Feb 8, 2021

Morsel Monday: 61-70

Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most. Please enjoy!

*****

61. They call her

#Superstitious

Because

She'll do

A  n  y  t  h  i  n  g

To knock

On your

Wood


62. Stroke me

Deep within 

My core

Make me

Explode

To soothe my

#Rambunctious nerves


63. Please

Be patient with me

For your

Touch

Makes my

#Rambunctious heart

Quiver


64. Explosions of

Passion

Send millions of

#Miniature needles

Tickling both

Skin and

Desire


65. You left behind

A #miniature shrine

Within the deepest

Depths of my mind


*****


66. I remember

One dreary day

A young woman

Greeted the sky

The sun broke free

Eager

Needing

To kiss those 

Freckled cheeks

She spun round and round

Loving smile

Hair flared out

Tresses woven with fire

And for a moment

I was in #Scotland

Watching a fairy

Dance


67. Fiery red curls

Freckle dusted cheeks

Emerald green eyes

My sweetheart in

#Scotland 


68. She wears

Her heart 

On her sleeve

And her

#Excitement

Within her eyes


69. Anticipation

Builds into

#Excitement

Builds into

Passion

Builds into

Release

Builds into

Nirvana


70. Lay your claim

Along my breast

With your

Lips

Tongue and

Teeth

#Print your name

Upon my heart

With your

Passion

Humor and

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...