Search This Blog

Feb 11, 2021

Thursday Updates - February

I realized how much of a pain it is to keep updating the sidebar, so I'll start incorporating this into the weekly schedule. I also realized I can write a little indicator for each commission beyond Queued so people might have an idea where theirs is without giving away anything. It can also act as a bit of a tease for you guys; there's so much to look forward to!


Queued/Planning: The Plan / Out of Uniform / The Third Wheel / TBD

Actively Writing: Stockings / No Inhibitions

Editing: Photos

Done and Waiting: Valentine's Day

Completed: Christmas Wish / The Bet / Family Solstice

Extras: Prelude to Family Solstice- Responsibilities / The Willow-  Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...