Search This Blog

Jan 27, 2021

Writer's Spotlight Wednesday: Ethan Diggory

It can feel incredible when you're told your short story or prompt has inspired another writer. Such is the case here. Ethan Diggory was kind enough to share this story that actually used my prompt within the first few lines. He even honored me by naming one of the characters after me.

You can follow him on Twitter and find more of his work here.

At about 1000 words, Stranger's Kiss includes some playful F/F action. 

Stranger's Kiss (c) Ethan Diggory

*****

When I said she could kiss me I should have specified where, and how many. If I had, I wouldn't be on my back now, letting her lips and tongue trail down my neck, over my breasts, and lower still... Then again, maybe it's best I hadn't.

Felicia and I had only known each other for a few minutes.  I was on a blind date that went nowhere and when he took off after ten minutes I figured I might as well stay for my burger and enjoy the bar scene for the night.  It’s not like I had anything else to do.

Felicia had approached me right after Marcus left.  I think she had been watching me.  My fault I suppose for dressing so provocatively for my date.  She took his seat before it was even cool and introduced herself. 

After a few minutes of small talk, she said bluntly, "I don't know if you are into women or not but my name is Felicia.  You are sexy as hell and I want to kiss you.”

I swallowed half my mug of beer in one chug.  “I’m not…I mean, I’ve never…” I couldn’t believe this gorgeous woman was interested in me.  I had a hard time wrapping my head around any woman being interested in me.

“I’m sorry. I caught you off guard.  I’m usually not so forward.  Give it a try. You might like it.”

I don’t know why I nodded and slid to the center of the booth.  Maybe it was soothing the sting of my date walking out. Maybe it was curiosity.  When she leaned in and whispered right into my ear, “you are never going to forget this,” a shiver ran through my body.  I knew she was right.

Her warm lips started behind my left ear with soft touches.  I could smell her expensive perfume and my temperature began to rise.  Her tongue lashed out, stinging my flesh and making me jump in my seat.  I turned my head toward her and she took advantage of my distraction to lock her lips over mine.

My heart rabbited in my chest as this strange, gorgeous, sensual woman slid her tongue out to caress my lips.  I couldn't stop myself. I opened my mouth to accept it.  She tasted of wine and experience.  Her hand was on my hip, not inappropriately, but firm enough that I couldn't ignore her presence where a woman had never been.  My body stiffened at the touch.  I was shocked this was happening, let alone in a public bar!

“Relax and enjoy yourself. I know I am,” Felicia whispered, her kiss moving to my collarbone.

I mentally shut out everything but the feel of her hand and the wet kisses she was trailing across my chest, the strapless top I wore that night giving her easy access to my flesh.  Her hand slid under the blouse and touched the skin of my side, its touch electric.  Excitingly slow she moved her hand up my side as her mouth licked a sensual trail down my chest.

“Not here,” I gasped. “Not where everyone can see.”  I suppose the thrill of what she was doing overwhelmed any hesitation I might have had about making out with another woman.

Felicia looked up into my eyes, her own brown eyes showed mischief and lust and her tongue licked the bright red lipstick on her wicked smile.  "Lay down.  Then no one will see."  Her voice was low and so filled with obvious desire I could do nothing but obey.

As I lay on the booth, the table hiding us from most of the bar, she loomed over me, her breasts suddenly all I could think about.  She wore a low cut top similar to mine but she wore no bra.  Her breasts hung down as gravity took them and I could see them moving in time to her heavy breathing.  As she adjusted her knee on the bench her body shifted and I caught a peek of a small, dark, hard nipple.  It only flashed across my vision for an instant but I knew then that I should have put limits on where this would go.  There was no way to stop it now.  I didn't want to stop it.

Her hand found the clasp at the front of my lace bra and my breasts were free.  Her tongue found my right nipple and my body shuddered in pleasure.  She grasped the other breast gently beneath my top and for a long minute worshipped me.  My hands, that had remained chastely at my sides, finally gained the courage to touch her hips, the rough fabric of her mini skirt sending new sensations into me.

A hand reached under my dress. I froze. She persisted, finding the soft wet spot on my panties that betrayed my lust.  "I want to kiss you there.  May I"

I couldn’t deny Felicia anything she wanted even if I desired it.  I nodded.   Her mouth slowly trailed off my breast, leaving it exposed, and slid down my belly toward the top of my skirt.  Her body shifted and I felt her hands move up my legs and under my dress.  My senses were overloaded as she took the sides of my panties in her hands.

“Lift your hips.” I obeyed and felt an erotic shame and thrill as the coolness blowing across my exposed vulva told me how exposed I was.  Her lips moved to my knee and began to travel up my thigh toward the reward that I knew I would treasure always.

A deep voice stole the moment from me.  “I packaged your food to go.  You are attracting attention my bar doesn’t need.”  I looked up apologetically to the man standing over our table.  I knew my breast and my pussy were in full view. I didn’t care.

“Shall we finish this in my car?” Felicia asked, her question a command to my compliant ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...