Search This Blog

Jan 25, 2021

Morsel Monday: 51-60

Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most. Please enjoy!

51. Your
Thighs wrap
Around my neck
While I taste
Your sweet
Nectar
My tongue
Etching my love
Onto your most
Sweetly sensitive
Skin
Lapping up
Every last drop
Until your body
Can't take
Anymore

52. Just
Love me
And tell me
You'll never
Leave
Hold me
Close and never
Let me
Go

53. Please
Take me
Harder and faster
Until I 
Melt
Beneath your
Hard calloused hands
And loving
Embrace

54. Break
My heart
And I'll definitely
Break your
Neck

55. I wear your smile
On my lips
And your passion
Around my neck

56. Your desires
Wrapped around my little finger
Your heart 
Is in my hand

57. May I sprinkle your body
With warm #fudge
If I promise to
S l o w l y
Lick and lap
Every last
Elusive
Crumb?

58. Hot #fudge
Black coffee
Sandalwood
The scent of you
The smell of home

59. Vanilla bean
Chocolate #fudge
And cherries
Your sweet taste
Lingers on my tongue

60. With hair 
Black as night
And a feline's 
Natural grace
One look from
Eyes of stars
Can enchant the
Most stoic hearts
You say you're
A nonbeliever
But I promise you
My friend
Just spend one night 
In the woods
And you'll be
#superstitious again


1 comment:

  1. #57 captured my desires. #60 captured my soul. Nicely done, Fel

    ReplyDelete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...