Search This Blog

Dec 18, 2020

Grab Bag Friday: Special Offer!

This is for anyone who commissions me or tips me through Ko-Fi (there's a button on the right)!

If I can get at least $30.00 USD starting with when I post this, I will use it to purchase a tarot deck. After I get the chance to become familiar with it, anyone who has tipped or commissioned me at any time will be entered into a raffle to have a free tarot reading via Twitch!

This will give me the opportunity to not alone get an even better feel for the deck, but to see how well long distance readings will work for me. I'll probably do this a few times before setting an official price on the readings. Since I'm temporarily closing new commissions starting January 1st, now will be the time to take full advantage of the big Christmas Sale and get in on this opportunity!

I really hope I'm not the only one excited about this! Keep in mind, even a $1 tip will be enough to get you entered into the raffle!



Please note: This isn't a lottery. This is just my way to say thank you for feeling my work is worth your hard-earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...