Search This Blog

Dec 21, 2020

Morsel Monday: 31-40

 31. We laid panting, bodies intertwined. Slowly, gently, the world returned to us in the feel of a soft breeze cooling our flushed skin, the sound of crashing waves, and the smell of salt and brine and sex. Would you believe I'd forgotten we were #seaside until then?


32. Sky blue eyes

Salty sweat

The Ocean personified

Collared

Writhing

Within my arms


33. Let's write this story together

With sweat instead of #ink

On skin instead of paper

Read aloud with screams of ecstasy

I'll keep my place with my tongue

Instead of a bookmark

We will write and write again

Until the story of our passion

Is embossed upon your heart


34. She tosses and turns, wandering hands echoing the restlessness of her sleep.

A sharp gasp, a trembling body, and her eyes snap open to find her #oneiric lover left behind. Her body curls around a pillow as it longs for someone who might not even exist.


35. After years of research

Months of debate

Weeks of discussion

And days to #vote

It was finally decided

Under much deliberation

That Good Kittens are

Better than Good Puppies


36. I remember

A playlist made just for you

Recorded from the radio

Onto a cassette tape


Penpals instead of emails

Bicycling instead of streaming

Boardgames instead of gacha games


Friendships instead of followers

Playing outside until dark

Imagining these days would never

E  n  d


37. If I can't reach you with 

Caresses

Kisses

Licks

Nibbles

Maybe I can reach you with

Words

Poetry

Song

Rambles

Will you finally see

Within my eyes

Within my heart

Within my soul

How much you mean

To me?


38. Ethereal kisses

#oneiric caresses

Every day I count

The hours until the

Night


39. Let the sky weep

As we sleep

Basking in the

Warmth of

Passion


40. Only you

And your eager lips

Explorative touch

Passionate love

Gives me #solace

2 comments:

  1. Very good batch. Loved 37 and 38. Skeptical that you ever recorded a tape from the radio though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Oh it was a common practice. My older brother was better at it than I was, but I made a few mixed tapes in my time.

      Delete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...