Search This Blog

Dec 17, 2020

Guest Writers and Interviews!

Guest Writers

I want to showcase your work!

Wordcount is preferably 500-20k words, though it's okay if it's under or a bit over. Just note that if it's over 10k words, it will have to be a multi-part story, each part shared every other week. So please plan on a cutoff every 10k words.

This can be an excerpt from your book or WIP, or a short story you have already written or wrote specifically for the blog. 

No copyright characters, pedophilia, or scat please. Any other questionable subjects, just ask!

I will copy-edit the work for simple grammatical errors such as misspelled words. If you absolutely do not want this done, please let me know ahead of time.

Once you contact me with interest using the information at the bottom of this post, I will add you to a special list and contact you when you're up next. At the point of contact, you will have 10 days to send me your work unless we agree to a different deadline ahead of time. If you're not able to get your work in before the deadline, please let me know as soon as you're able. I understand life happens.

Please include any applicable links, such as to your books, blog, website, and/or Twitter handle. Remember, this is to show off what you can do, so it'll be good for interested readers to know where they can find you and more of your work!


Interviews

Do you have a kink or fetish that you would like to shed some light on? Something interesting or unusual that might be riddled with misconceptions you would like the opportunity to clear up? Now's your chance to share what you know!

Once you contact me with interest, I have a list of 12 questions to send you either through GoogleDocs or in the body of an email. Just fill them out and send them back, and you're done!

If you specify a name, I will be happy to use it and any other information you provide, including links to your books, blogs, website, and/or Twitter handle. Otherwise I'll keep the interview anonymous. 


Crossovers

If you are interested in both the interview and becoming a Guest Writer, and would like your interview linked with your short story/excerpt featuring the same kink/fetish, please let me know! This will be an excellent way for people to better appreciate your work and see how the kink/fetish can be applied in writing!


Contact Information

If you're interested in either, then please either message me on Twitter or Email me and I will reply as soon as I'm able.

Twitter - @EroticMorsel
Email - erotic.skye.blog@gmail.com


Enjoying what you're reading and want to help keep the tea flowing while I write? Leave me a tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...