Search This Blog

Nov 16, 2020

Tentative Schedule

This is a temporary schedule for now, especially since I'll run out of backlog at some point. I'll do my best to keep it updated with any changes, so please be sure to check back!


Monday: Morsel Mondays - Every week. A copy of vss365 prompts and poetry from Twitter in sets of 10.

Tuesday: Writing Sprints and Commissions - Every week. Writing sprints for commissions or writing prompts if I'm between commissions or waiting for feedback. I'll post if I manage to finish a writing prompt or have an older piece to share. This will also be when I share commissions (barring a privacy fee).

Wednesday: Guest Writer Spotlight - Every other week for now. An amazing piece from a writer on Twitter and links for their books, blogs, Twitter handle, or any other relevant information.

Thursday: Writing Sprints and Cutting Room Floor - Every week. Writing sprints, editing commissions, and cleanup for commissions or older works to make them more presentable. I'll post if I have an older piece or manage to finish a project. Might eventually share WIPs if any interest is shown.

Friday: Grab Bag - Every week for now. This can be anything from personally addressing misconceptions and stigmas or major factors of BDSM. Once a month for now - interviews with a variety of people who have different kinks/fetishes or within the BDSM community.


As you can see, Monday and Friday are the only guarantee post of the week so far. This is to keep me from feeling overwhelmed as I feel out the rhythm since this is my first blog.


Please note: Most of my backlog and examples are from the furry community since that is where I started to really grow as a writer. I will provide more examples that don't include furry characters as I am commissioned for them or as I write them. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...