Search This Blog

Nov 23, 2020

Morsel Monday: 1-10

Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most and if you feel like 10 is too many or not enough. Please enjoy!

1. The smell of leather teased and tantalized. Anticipation began to build, traitorous body squirming, eagerly awaiting what was to come. A loud smack across taut flesh, a sharp sting, then delicious heat spread throughout. A #flogger never felt so good.


2. Painted nails curl into satin sheets. Muscles clench with anticipation. Body arches in pure and unadulterated pleasure as it rides wave after wave of a rolling orgasm. Panting breaths. Tangled limbs. Sweat-slicked skin. And to think, it all started with a #kiss.


3. She paused just inside the door as sounds of smacks and moans swirled about her. A hot breath caressed her ear and a deep voice murmured, "Forget your moral #compass, kitten. It has no place here." Strong hands grasped her hips, and she surrendered to sweet sadomy.


4. Fingers trail over bare flesh. When they reach the top of her inner thighs, they circle and tease their target, drawing her body into an arch with yearning. A quiet plea of need from her lips, and one digit plunges into virgin #wet darkness, bringing sweet release.


5. Aria's cheeks burned as she burst into her room. She was a #frantic whirlwind as she rushed to clean up the melted candles and discarded clothes. Why were they coming back so soon? If they learned who she lost her virginity to, she would never hear the end of it!


6. "Don't bother. His tastes are so twisted you need an #atlas to navigate through them." It was supposed to be a warning, so why did I feel even more drawn to him? I knew I would be in his bed before the end of the night. What did it say about my own tastes?


7. I stopped short and stared at the #SexDice. I should have looked at more of the sides, but after seeing "kiss" on one die and "ear" on the other, I thought the title was an exaggeration. Too late now. I shifted to my hands and knees to kiss something more intimate.


8. I watch the zipper slowly slide down its track. Dice don't dictate my actions. I reach in to pull #PaulsCock free of the denim confines. I could say no. My lips brush the tip. I should walk away. My tongue licks up his pre. But damn if dice weren't a great excuse. 


9. She smells like #candy and tastes like oranges. Intoxicating, invigorating, insatiable. Walking sunshine by day and delicious temptress by night, she has never known a cold bed. She can have anyone she wants, and yet here she is, on her knees, collared and begging.


10. My body trembled with the aftershocks of the orgasm. My breath came in ragged pants as I reveled in the euphoria. I felt like a jellyfish in an #aquarium, floating free yet on display for any and all to see. My owner whispered, "Such a good toy," and kissed my neck.




1 comment:

  1. All were good, and I think 10 is a good number (they are short stories after all). If I had to pick a favourite, it would be a tie between 7 and 8. 7 reflects that sometimes an innocent game becomes more. 8 is a great beginning to how temptation can triumph over better judgement, and end up being something even better.

    ReplyDelete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...