Search This Blog

Nov 5, 2020

Commission Types and Prices

This is for custom stories. Words are the paints I use for my artwork.

All prices are USD. Payment is through my Kofi or directly through PayPal.

Some subjects are more difficult for me to write for different reasons. They require an extra fee depending on the subject. There are a few topics I simply will not write, again for different reasons. Both are listed at the bottom.

Please feel free to pm me or email me for quotes at erotic.skye.blog@gmail.com. This list is subject to change. Thank you for your understanding.

Commission Types

500 words or less: $5.00
This includes flash fiction and poetry. This holds true even for longer stories.

501 - 10,000 words$0.02 a word
This is the standard for a custom story. Please expect a longer turnaround for over 5000 word stories.

Character Profiles: $5.00 - $25.00
Depends on length and how much research is involved on my part.

Specific subjects listed in "Extra Fees" below+$5.00 - +$20.00
It really depends on the topic and length of the story. Feel free to contact me for quotes.

Anon Commissioner/Name Changes: Free
If you'd prefer I keep you anonymous and/or want any character names changed before I share your story, it's free of charge.

Private Commission+$5.00 - +$10.00
I take pride in my work. If you don't want me to share your story at all, then it's going to cost a bit. This comes with the promise that if your story is ever shared anywhere, you'll get a full refund and the piece immediately removed.

New Commission Types

The following commission types haven't been offered before. I might or might not offer a steep discount first to get a feel for these. Keep an eye for offers in a new blog post or on Twitter.

Scripts: Varies.
Scripts written for voice actors/actresses. Standard rates apply unless it's used for profit. Minor changes can be made to the final script to better fit your brand.

Character AMA: +$1-+$2
You the chance to ask any of the characters I own from any of my stories up to ten Yes/No questions for $1, five Open Ended questions for $1.50, or a combo of up to three Open Ended questions and up to five Yes/No questions for $2. These can also be added to any story commission.

Letter Sets: TBD
A set of "letters" addressed to one of your characters from a character either of your making or mine. The set can be delivered all at once or one at a time. If the latter, you can opt to reply to each or some of the letters. If you reply to each one and they're within a certain length of mine, you can even get a discount. This is a new commission type for me, so I'll need to test it out to see how much is a fair price to charge.

Any Suggestions: I would love to hear them!
I'm always interested in experimenting in new commission types! If there's a type of commission you would be interested in but don't see here, please feel free to let me know!

Extra Fees List

~ Foot/Shoe/Stocking Worship
~ Vampires/Werewolves
~ Mindless Smut
~ Food/Messy
~ Soft Vore
~ Inflation
~ Growth
~ Micro/Macro
~ Noncon
~ Mind Control
~ Incest
~ Bestiality

NO List

~ Copyright Characters/Fanfiction
~ Weight Gain/Loss
~ Hard Vore
~ Bathroom Activities
~ Pedophilia

Here is a much more detailed list.
If there's a questionable subject you're not certain I'll tackle, feel free to ask me about it! 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting reading.
    How does one subscribe to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the interest!
      If you scroll to the bottom and click on "View web version", you'll be able to view on the right hand side "Subscribe by Email".

      Delete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...