Search This Blog

Apr 9, 2021

Sneak Attack: Part Two!

Yep, it's still happening!

If you've seen the Sneak Attack before, feel free to skip to the end to see the new deadline. If you haven't, here's the lowdown.

I won't officially open my Ko-fi shop or subscriptions until my birthday, May 7th. However, I have subscriptions turned on now for a Cup of Tea at $3. By subscribing for a Cup of Tea now, you'll be included in a Thank You section on my blog with a very special title that won't be available once this Sneak Attack is over. The title will remain with you even if you change to a different tier or unsubscribe altogether, unless you specifically ask to be removed from it.

This is just to thank people who go out of their way to look past the blog entries I link. I feel like you go above and beyond and should get something special for it.

The new deadline is April 30th at 2359 pst (that's a minute before midnight for my area). Thank you for being there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...