Search This Blog

Apr 9, 2021

Grab Bag Friday: Updates Updates Updates

 First I want to apologize for not keeping this blog up-to-date. March was a crazy month for me and April isn't proving to be much better. I'm hoping to be back on track before this month is over, though.

Current Events: I'm editing two stories that work in tandem as a his perspective/her perspective (Social Distancing and Long Distance Relationship). One is going to a writing contest and the other to a Call for Submission. They're proving trickier to edit than I hoped, but I'm still making headway and, honestly, they were a lot of fun. If it goes well enough, there might be a new commission option once I open again.

Plans for the Month: I want to finish editing the set of stories and get them sent to beta readers before the end of next week. I'll also finish writing up Toy Maestro for a Call for Submission and make a decision on whether or not to continue pursuing The Glitch (I'm just not feeling it, for some reason x.x). 

The following week I'll be juggling a few things: I want to edit Toy Maestro so it can be sent to my betas, revise Social/Long Distance so they're set, and review The Willow, The Collar, and Guilty Pleasure to see if they can be cleaned up enough to be entered into the contest. 

The following week, I want to finish revisions on Toy Maestro, get the contest entries sent in, and start pouring my focus into Ko-fi, the shop, subscription rewards, and hopefully a few goodies for opening day. I hope to be able to work on things for Ko-fi on again off again throughout the month, but I will be pouring my focus into it in these final weeks so I'll have things worth purchasing and subscribing for when I open up.



Queued/Planning: The Plan, Working Relationship, A Small Peek, A Change of Perspective, Trade for Icons, Still Planning, The Club's Secret, and The Secret Society
Mixed Progress: Stockings, The Potion, The Willow, The Collar, Guilty Pleasure
Actively Writing: Toy Maestro, The Glitch, Changes, Hostile Takeover
Editing: Social Distancing, Long Distance Relationship
Complete: Christmas Wish, A New Hobby, Family Solstice, Dinner and a Movie (script), Valentine's Day Wellness Check (script, needs a home), The Bet

That should be everything! I'm going to have to work to keep on track, but I think it should all be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Keep focused and keep that spreadsheet up to date. You've got a ton on your plate, so be prepare for a little slippage, but it sounds like you have everything in the right write priority :).

    ReplyDelete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...