Search This Blog

Mar 19, 2021

Grab Bag Friday: Celebratory News!

  Hello my dears. As you might have guessed, commissions aren't moving much this month due to everything that's been happening and the need to focus on other things for a bit. I do have some exciting news though!

Once I reach 1000 Followers on Twitter, I'm going to get the Gold membership for Ko-fi and plan to have it active by the time I reach 1100 Followers! This means a few new offers for you! These are just rough ideas for now (so be gentle). The final version with have more engaging titles and better descriptions.


If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to comment on here or email me at erotic.skye.blog@gmail.com


Please enjoy!


*****

The Shop - No strings attached, these are one time purchases that require no subscription. In no particular order, here are some offerings I have in mind:

  1. Gift certificates / Coupons with codes that you can save for a lonely day or gift to someone else. This will start strictly for commissions until I can figure out how they can be used in the shop.

  2. Individual stories with short descriptors so you’ll have an idea of what you’re purchasing. Pre-commissioned work will go for less while original work from my own imaginings will go for a bit more.

  3. Individual dark and twisted stories, complete with tags. Same as above, except these are rabbit holes I don’t usually go down and take more courage for me, so they’ll cost a bit more.

  4. Character AMAs that can be bought with the stories the characters are in. You’ll get to send in a set number of questions you’d like to see answered, and get the replies to them. I’ll eventually include pre-generated packs that won’t cost as much.

  5. Collections of stories with similar themes, for your pleasure. It’ll take awhile for me to get a large enough library though.

  6. Flash fiction and poetry from Twitter, all collected in one place, x- pieces at a time. I’ll do my best to group these by theme.

  7. Commission slots (of course). 

  8. If the test reads go well, I’ll also have a few different types of tarot readings you can purchase for you or your characters.


Monthly Subscribers - There will be different tiers available. I’m still working out what rewards will fall under which tier, but some of the things you’ll have to look forward to in no particular order are: 

  1. Suggestions and requests for what I’ll work on next. This will include stories, scenes, character amas, commission themes, and writing sprint subjects.

  2. Director’s cut of some of my stories that were otherwise cut down for wordcount, commissioner tastes, or to better keep on topic. Some will include extended erotica, others extended descriptions of more mundane things.

  3. Singular scenes that I needed to exorcise from my brain. Some will involve minimal background or character development so I can go straight to the heart of it all.

  4. Full access to my dark and twisted stories. You’ll see them as I finish them.

  5. Full access to all Character AMAs, as well as a set period of time when you can send in your questions and the chosen character will answer them.

  6. The occasional giveaway when I have the time and energy to give back to you lovely supporters. Prizes will range from a personalized thank you note from me or one of your favorite characters to free tarot readings to free stories.

  7. Discounts for my commission slots that will apply for however long you’re a subscriber.

  8. Early access to commission slots and sales. I intend for these to be limited, so in some cases there might not be much getting past subscribers.

  9. Coupons for one-shot discounts with codes that can be kept for a lonely day or gifted to someone else.

  10. Commission slots specifically for dark and twisted stories. Though slots will be limited and far between, they will ONLY be available to subscribers.

  11. My absolute gratitude <3 And a special place on my blog for your handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...