Search This Blog

Dec 29, 2020

New Commission Types

The following commission types haven't been offered before. I might or might not offer a steep discount while official commissions are closed to get an idea of how to price them. Keep an eye out for offers in a new blog post, or follow me on Twitter @EroticMorsel.

Letter Sets: TBD

A set of "letters" addressed to one of your characters from a character either of your making or mine. The set can be delivered all at once or one at a time. If the latter, you can opt to reply to each or some of the letters. I need to get an idea of how this could work, so will need to do a few different options before setting any solid prices.

Timed Writing: TBD

For a set amount of time, I do nothing but write the story you want, and you get what it is once the timer goes off. This time won't include planning (and there will be more than usual so I can continually write) or light editing after. It's a bit of a gamble, so I'm going to try doing a few before settling on a price for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...