Search This Blog

Jan 11, 2021

Morsel Monday: 41-50

A bit late, but still here!


Mondays are very short stories (vss's) and poetry, mainly from my Twitter account (@EroticMorsel) shared in batches of 10 to make each post worth your time! Feel free to let me know which one you like the most. Please enjoy!


41. Life!

Sweet life!

Passionate

Beautiful

#Exuberant life

Started anew

When I found 

You


42. Let the world

Burn

I have you

You have me

Isn't that

Enough?


43. As the world

Fumbles

Tumbles

And collapses

Let me find #solace

Kindness

Love

Within your arms


44. Kira's jaw clenches around the ball gag as she chokes on either a sob or a gasp, she can't be sure. The thick, hard length pumps mercilessly into her abused little pussy. Why did she take that loan for school? It wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't dragged her sisters into it.


45. In this

Topsy

Turvy

Terrifying

Year

I hope you found

Some #solace

Here


*****


46. Paint your #exuberance

All over my wanting body

Using ink

That’s yours alone


47. Please

#Pour your love

Into the empty vessel

That my

Heart

Has become


48. It hurts

It burns

But don't stop

Give me your pain

Be free



49. #Pour chocolate sauce

Over my breasts

Spray me with

Your whip cream

Scatter the sprinkles

Wherever you desire

Follow the trail

Lick up each one

Place a cherry on top

Of each nipple

And one where

My cherry waits

Then devour me with

Hungry eyes

Hungry mouth

Hungry love


50. Holding strong

Still fighting against

This year

A #Divine Comedy of Errors


 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the inspiration of 41, the sweet protectiveness of 43, the sister curiousity of 44, and feast of 49. Nicely done, Fel

    ReplyDelete

Professional and Personal Updates - June

 I know this is a long time coming, so thank you everyone for all your patience. Professional updates will be up top while Personal Updates ...